This playful consent-based speed dating workshop is a fun way to experiment and explore desires, set boundaries, play with the qualities of touch, and find ways how to communicate nonverbally with elements of the wheel of consent.
There will be 3-4 different circles to match similar sexual orientations:
- Straight ( Female / Male / Non-Binary)
- Pansexual ( any Gender )
- FLINTA Circle ( cis and trans female lesbian inter non-binary trans agender humans)
- Gay ( cis and trans gay male/non-binary humans)
Time: 1-2 hours
A guided workshop where we get to play with a variety of different materials, and structures and focus on bodily sensation. We will slowly explore how we can connect with ourselves and others, and how the tools we use can influence our interactions.
Time: 2 – 3 hours
4 Elements of Touch – Sensual Space
Explore the Qualities of Touch of the 4 Elements in the 6 Areas and receive or give different sensations:
- Earth – Cuddling, grounding touch & massage
- Fire – Sensual, Intenser Touch
- Water – Playful, explorative, sensation play
- Air – Take a breath, be alone
- Bus Stop – if you are shy and want to connect with someone
- LGBTQIA+ area – for queer people to connect
- Workshop Area – a place for demos and conversations
Time: 3 – 5 hours
What better way to start the day than with some embodied self-love? In this workshop, we’ll create a facilitated space that brings us into our body in a conscious way, to then develop into a personal self-focused practice yet shared experience of self-pleasure. We’ll break down and expand the concept of what self-love can be – be it soft sensual caressing or vigorous masturbation 😉
Optional – you can choose fruit and connect with all your senses: Smelling, Touching, Seeing, Tasting, and Hearing the sound it makes when you play with it.
Time: 1-2 hours
Janina Vivianne is a editor and event organizer and educator.
Based in Europe, her mission is to spread awareness on Safer Spaces, Body-positivity, and Accountability. Janina holds workshops on connection, intimacy self-love & body, and s-positivity. She is the mastermind behind The Parallel Universe – An Adult Playground Festival – and the Festival of Sensations organized by the Loslasssen Association.
Her vision is to create SafeR spaces where people of all genders, identities, and backgrounds can explore different forms of connections fitting to their wishes and boundaries.
- The Parallel Universe Festivals – theparalleluniverse.org in Vienna & Berlin
- The Festival of Sensations 2022 a queer & body-positive art experience
- Informative Website – S-positive.com
- S+ community Europe Events
- Sex-Aware / Safer Sex Workshops – To promote sexual health, tests and disease prevention www.sex-aware.org
- Juicy Jungle Game – a S+ Game – www.juicyjunglegame.com
- 2022 Strategy & narrative Training – Ulex Project Spain
- 2021/22 Sexological Bodywork Year training at ISB
- 2021 Sexologische Basiskompetenzen at ÖGS Wien
- 2021 Consent & Leadership Training
- 2019 Training at ATMA Institute about emotions and bodywork
- 2018 Sexological Bodywork Basic Course
- 2012 – 2018 Filmakademie Baden-württemberg studies
- 2006 – 2010 HTL Graphische – Multimedia
Teacher at: Müncher Kammerspiele, Xplore Berlin, Festival of Sensations, The Intimate Revolution, Blaue Blume Festival, Sexolution Conference, The Parallel Universe, Hedoné, New Healing, Schwelle Festival, Hedonistic World Congress, Pffv, Garbiz Festival, Nowhere, Kiez Burn, IKSK, Sexibility at Änsbacka Sweden.
Social Media Links & Interviews:
Müncher Kammerspiele, Xplore Berlin, Festival of Sensations, The Intimate Revolution, Blaue Blume Festival, Sexolution Conference, The Parallel Universe, Hedoné, New Healing, Schwelle Festival, Hedonistic World Congress, Pffv, Garbiz Festival, Nowhere, Kiez Burn, IKSK, Sexibility at Änsbacka Sweden.